2023 - 2024 Priority Registration is only available from January 11, 2023 - February 15, 2023
- TK is available for children whose birthdays are between September 2, 2018, and April 2, 2019 - NOTE: TK is part of a two-year Kindergarten program
- Kindergarten is available for children whose birthdays are between September 2, 2017, and September 1, 2018
**Current (2022-2023) TK and 5th-grade students DO NOT need to complete a 2023-2024 Priority Registration. Students will be placed in their attendance area schools automatically.**
NEW incoming Transitional Kindergarten through 5th-grade students will register at Garden Gate remotely.
Please note: You must be physically living within CUSD boundaries to register. CUSD does not accept any pre-registrations.
STEPS FOR 2023 -2024 REGISTRATION:
- PLEASE READ THROUGH THE REQUIREMENTS
- GATHER ALL DOCUMENTS NEEDED.
Proof of residence - Current property tax bill or final buyer's statement from your title company if you recently purchased your new home (if purchased within the last six  months) if you own your home -OR- a fully executed lease agreement if you rent. (CUSD does not accept grant deeds.)
Parent Photo ID - either a state-issued driver's license or passport is accepted.
Child's birth certificate or passport
Child's most up-to-date immunization records
- Beginning January 11, 2023 at 8:00 AM, COMPLETE THE 2023 -2024 INTEREST FORM. Someone will get back to you within 24 - 48 hours after completing the interest form.
- TURN IN ALL REQUIRED INFORMATION ON OR BEFORE FEBRUARY 15, 2023.
- YOU WILL RECEIVE CONFIRMATION WHEN YOUR CHILD HAS BEEN REGISTERED.